Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let her dance...






Today was Madison's first dance class. It was every bit as much fun as I had thought and more adorable than I could have imagined. Three sweet little girls hopping around in tu-tus (?sp) Madison was thrilled with herself. So much in fact, she spent the first 10 min of class looking at herself in the mirror! I am so excited to watch her grow and develop. It is something she loves to do anyways, so she should do well. The best part is that they have a recital at the end of the program in June and she gets to wear a costume! I am so excited. We will keep you posted on our little prima ballerina!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG, I am melting. That is the cutest thing ever. I cant wait!

Roxanna said...

She is so so very cute...

manda said...

Cute Cute Cute. The Y has a dance program that I'm going to sign Ada up for once she's officially 3.