Thursday, March 5, 2009

3 year well visit


I guess I will start with the stats...

Madison is 38 inches tall and weighs 31 pounds! She is in the 75% for both height and weight! What a big girl. She has had the sniffles and a cough on and off the past 2 weeks, but seemed to be getting better. Or so we thought... turns out the poor thing had an ear infection. The doctor went to look in her right ear and she winced and pulled back. There was fluid present, so she is on an antibiotic. She also got stated on a multivitamin with fluoride now that we are on well water. We then learned we had to have blood work done to check on her hemoglobin f. She was a trooper. And only cried for a little bit. Even squeaked lunch and play time at chick-fil-a!

But while we were at the doctor she showed her defiance. it is pretty bad when the pediatrician helps you put your child in time out! She has gotten so sassy! And rolls her eyes terrible. She told me about a book called "1,2,3 Magic" and a few other things to try. So far so good. People were not kidding when they said that 3 year old girls experience their first adolescence. She is still a very sweet little girl and I love her more and more everyday! I do want to do the best for her I can, so I am trying to get a hold on the sassiness. Wish me luck! Oh yeah, she starts Soccer Tots on Saturday!

0 comments: