Friday, July 31, 2009

July 25th... Fred Fair

What a blast! It was a really hot day, but all the little beauties had a good time! We didn't show up with hairspray in hand like some of the moms. I decided to dress my 3 year old like a 3 year old. I also didn't stand behind the judges and coach Madison to shake her hips or butt, however, she was plenty cute on her own. She had plenty of smiles, kisses and waves for everyone all on her own. Everyone got a trophy prior to the title being given, so none of the other girls even missed a beat. Trophies all around and smiles all around.

We hit the fair after the pageant. Madison had a blast. Mrs Joann and Ccelsie came as well as Mamaw and Poppy! We stayed until about 2:30. Madison rode every ride she was able to and jumped on the trampolines. She learned how to do a backflip! She rode a camel too! I love my little girl and I am so proud of her every day!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun