Thursday, April 10, 2008

girls just want to have fun!!

Wow, we have been keeping really busy around here. It helps the time to pass. Our yard sale is tomorrow and what a relief! I know everyone has put tons of effort into it and I thank you! I took a few pictures in the beginning stage of putting things out. We had our first "customers" tonight and made almost $100.00! Madison ever priced a few things herself... Poor baby Willa =o) (or is it Calla?) Madison is getting a cold, so after some fun in the mirror and a nice warm bath, she went off to sleep in a flash. I love to watch her sleep. So peaceful, no cares in the world, the way it should be. She is loved so much. I know she had a good day, and enjoyed some one on one time with her Papaw.










1 comments:

Lisa said...

man, I wish I could come buy some of those clothes!! :) You guys are the perfect season match! Maybe I will send my mom your way... :) Good luck with your sale!