Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My pool is up!





Poppy finally got my pool up! Never mind that it is already August. I've been keeping him pretty busy. It's even bigger than my pool last year! I have managed to get Mamaw in a few times, splash Poppy once or twice and talk Mpmmy into getting her legs in... after me and Mamaw haggled her a bit. I plan to do a whole summer worth of swimming in the next few weeks!. Okay my friends, I want to have a pool party. It will be B.Y.O.S.C. (bring your own sippy cup) Any thought on a good time.I am new at this hostess thing. I was thinking maybe a Friday afternoon, but really I guess it could be any day but Sat, Sun or Mon, because my mommy has to go to work to help babies then. My mommy has been sick. She has spots in her throat. I have been giving her extra big hugs and trying to send her to bed. She just won"t agree to run the house... Oh well, a girl can try...

0 comments: