Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Triplets anyone??









Aiden and Lexi came over last night to play and swim. If you remember, there is only 3 months difference between them an Madison. All of them act like they are 3 already. We hit the yard running. there was swinging, sliding, running, jumping, swimming... They played house and kitchen, and even played in Madison's room. It was a taste of what triplets would be. NO THANKS! It was a blast, but one is enough for me at one time. KUDOS Carrie... you have made it almost 3 years!! Lexi and Aiden were convinced that our doggies were going to bite them. I didn't quite understand until Carrie told me about their new kitty who bites toes in the middle of the night. I think I would be scared too! I have never seen a little girl move so fast, or climb so high. I think Carrie could have raised her arms and placed Lexi right on the roof! Madison misses her friends already... She was really deep into pretend play last night. Polly Pocket became Lexi and Patrick (sponge bob's friend) became Aiden. She also made a makeshift pool. I think she could have stated in there all night. Well, I'm off the try to grab a little snuggle from my 2 year old teenager... wish me luck.

0 comments: