Friday, November 7, 2008

Melissa Arlena Photography

Madison and I had our pictures done last week. Melissa came to our home and took pics of us. She was wonderful. She just put up our pics for proofing. We get to pick 25. She was running a special. If you would like to take a peek at our proofs please do. Just don't laugh at some of the pics of me. Mads looks great!!

Go to Melissaarlenaphotography.com , hit the option for website and then go to proofing. The password will be Brumbaugh.

Enjoy! I am excited to see what the finished photos will look like!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG they are awesome! I love the ones with the pumpkins! Definitely pictures to treasure. I cant wait until Addison is old enough to sit still long enough to take pics again!

Roxanna said...

Wow the pictures are great... the background was awesome. There were so many good ones how did you only pick 25. Madison is really turning into a lovely little girl.