Thursday, November 13, 2008

UPDATE-- Doctor visit

Well, I guess my instinct to take Mads to the doctor was right, even if I doubted it. She was a champ. Dr Allegretti was awesome. Apparently Mads has some wheezing with forced inhalation and exhalation. She said this could be the germ that causes walking pneumonia. She started her on azithromax, and if her cough isn't better by Monday she wants to call in an inhaler or nebulizer. I hope she is better. I hate it when she is sick. No school tomorrow for her!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope she is feeling better! I hate when they are sick! Hopefully the Z pack will kick it out and you wont need the neb! Take good care of that girl and give her lots of hugs and kisses...I know its hard work, but someone has to do it! ;)

Roxanna said...

Sorry to hear she isn't feeling well, hope she feels better soon.