Thursday, November 13, 2008

Never-ending cold

It seems like Madison has had a cold or at least a runny/stuffy nose since the end of August. This happens to be the same time she started preschool. There is rarely a week that she gets to go in both Monday and Friday, and you guessed it, she usually gets there Monday and is home sick Friday! This one in particular seems worse than the others, so we are off to the doctor at 2:20. I'm pretty sure they will tell me it is just a cold and to "elevate her head for sleep, use cool mist, give motrin for discomfort." I'm sure they will also say to "give a vapor bath, use pediacare/vicks plug-ins" all of which I have ben doing. It will make me feel better to hear it though... She did sleep better last night, all night with almost no coughing. Wish us luck while we go out in this nasty weather!!!

0 comments: