Friday, February 13, 2009

Disney on Ice!





We braved the traffic and the metro to get to the Verizon Center on Thursday for Disney on Ice. I am quite proud to say that Heather and I were able to get there on time with two munchkins! We even had time to pick up the tickets at will call! And what do you know... we were about 3 rows off of the ice! It was a blast. madison was so excited the whole time. Once she was seated and watching the show I ran up to get snacks and surprises! She was happy as could be on Heather's lap when I returned bearing presents. I was upset that I spent $16.00 on some mouse ears and a program, but I must say, we have read that program over and over and over again. The story line is based on The Incredibles family vacation to Disney. Madison had not yet sen the movie, but followed the story line much better than I was prepared to give her credit for. She got really into the show and even yelled at the bad guys and threatened time out! She was very relieved when Mickey and Minnie were saved and everyone was happy again. I must say, I am glad I took her! She still hasn't stopped talking about the show!

0 comments: