Friday, February 13, 2009

February 6th 2009 ~Party Time!







Today we had Madison's Birthday Party at The Playroom! I have to say it wasn't quite what I expected but he and all of her little buddies had a blast. In the end, that is all that really matters, I guess. I will still be letting them know that mommy was less than thrilled. It is terrible to spend all that money for what we got, I was livid. But again, Madison was oblivious and that's a good thing. We had a great turn out. We even had special visitors from Williamsburg. Thank you Lisa and Addison for making the trip to celebrate with us! Rachel and Adrianna also came up from McKinney and stayed a few days with us. it was really nice to have the girls together again. We had pics taken while they were there also and they turned out awesome! Madison's "Bug Cake" was adorable! She was thrilled and so cute when she blew her candles out! Thank you to everyone who made it out!

0 comments: