Thursday, December 13, 2007

early mornings, long days

Madison has been such a trooper. She rarely complains about being pulled from bed when she is fast asleep. She wakes right up and gives us all of her "guys" from her bed and recently her blanket too. She has started calling her lovies "num, nums" Don't ask me.. This morning she was sleeping so good. I put her on my shoulder and she had her head on me and I was patting her back and she started patting back! I love this parenting thing! What a sweetie. We are starting to get excited for Christmas. I know it's all because of Madison. She is in love with Santa this year and I can't wait to meet him in the living room Christmas Eve to "help" him set up. I don't know how you guys without little ones are getting into the spirit... It's just hard this year. Somehow a little voice calling "Tanta Tanta" make that fire glow.

Time out is also starting to work. It's neat to see that she is starting to recognize that it means she has done something she shouldn't have. She is also starting to share! And our cold is gone! I have so much shopping to do. I think I may go tomorrow if Madison goes to Grandpa's office Christmas Party. A little birdie told me Santa might be there!

PS Daddy made it home safely. He even had a Dora Backpack in tow!

0 comments: