Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Has the fat man lost his mind?

I know it's a day late, but Merry Christmas everyone! I think Santa was a little off his rocker this year! Madison had a good two days of family, fun and presents! We spent Christmas Eve with my parent. This has gotten to be a tradition. Madison tried some crab, and no reaction, so I guess she has no shellfish allergy. Yay! It would be hard to be a part of our family during the summer if you couldn't eat shellfish!

Santa was a little ill prepared this year. I could have sworn I heard him and a few of his elves outside my house on Monday night fighting with a slide. Probably the very slide that made it's way into my house. It was sitting right beside the kitchen they installed in my living room that very same night! She also got a Dora rug, my twinn doll, vacuum cleaner set (I thought she might be afraid since she is terrified of ours, but nope), She got a lot of clothes, a lot of food for her kitchen, Dora toys, an Elmo toys, a radio flyer trike, and Butterscotch the pony! There was much more, but It would get boring to read. A Big thanks to mom and dad, Ed and Linda, Jay and Kristina, Gramma Catherine and Cassie for helping us to spoil our little one. Oh yeah, Santa deserves a hand too!

Christmas morning was spent with Grandma and Grandpa at our house. We all were excited to see Madison's reaction to her slide and kitchen. She almost didn't notice at first b/c she saw grandpa, but it didn't take long and she was off! It was great and daddy got it all on tape! And boy was she into the presents. SHe enjoyed playing santa herself too and handed out presents from the tree. We went back to mom and dad's for Christmas night and then home and crashed into bed!

Madison's vocabulary has really flourished in the past few days. SHe says "here you go" Yucky mop and broom and "hey girl hey" thanks to Nina. She says other things too, and I know I am forgeting them, but it is 8 am and we started off at 0500 this morning. Madison and I have already cooked a full meal in her kitchen, vacuumed the living room with her vacuum, had real breakfast, and she has been down he slide 30-40 times with her twinn doll!

Our camera is in the car, and it's too cold for me to go out, but I promise to post pictures soon!

~Aaron and I had a nice Christmas too. I am no longer typing on the floor. That's right, we got a new computer table and a new monitor, a printer for my pictures since no one can figure out the fancy deal aaron got when we bought our computer, I also got a nice Coach picture album to show off our beautiful baby girl! I know I am forgetting thing, but please don't take offense. You see, it is early and well, you got the story! I will post pictures soon!

1 comments:

essay best said...

Lolz, I found the title really funny and offensive as well. You wrote this article beautifully, going to pass on the information with others. Thank you for sharing it