Thursday, March 6, 2008

Behind again!






It is really hard to keep up all of a sudden. Madison is so into everything and such a blast! Aaron and I both have colds again, but so far Madison is free of germs! I hope she stays that way too. We went to her first Preschool Art class this week with Madison's little buddy Ella. It was a lot of fun. I put an art smock on her, but I don't think it did any good. She even had paint on her back! We are looking forward to going back next week! Daddy is finally back from Tennessee. madison missed him and was excited to have him home. Now it is once again time to send Grandpa off... Between those two, we'll never get a family dinner! Here are a few pics to enjoy! oh yeah~ Madison and Poppy flew a kite on Saturday. She was very proud!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That was the childrens museum! Too bad you missed it, we would have seen you! Richmondmommies, Fredericksburgmommies and Peninsulamommies were all there! :)
The art class looks like fun- I cant wait until Addie can do stuff like that- I love crafts!