Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Uhstud Please!






Madison vocabulary is exploding. She makes me laugh all the time. Last night she had to seep in my ned with me b/c I had the bright idea to shampoo her carpet Tues morning thinking it would be dry by night time. It probably would have, but I am a dummy and needless to say have never tried it before. I thought I was sucking water and turns out I was spraying it... all over! It was finally dry enough this afternoon to put her back in it! So back to the point... she had to sleep with me. I tried to put her to bed with me about 9:30 pm and she had no parts of it. We always "play" night night in my bed. So, there I lay and she talked and talked and talked to me. The next thing I knew there was a puppy in bed with me. She was barking and had her finger up my nose, in my mouth and in my ear. Then she started licking me with a SLURP! At first I was quite annoyed, then I was laughing hysterically. Needless to say it was after 11 pm before she fell asleep... on my face! I slept on and off, but was so afraid I would squish her. I finally fell asleep well about 4 am and she woke up at 9 am. Not too bad. But I am so glad her room is back together. She was snug as a bug by 8:30. We rearranged her room today. She like it.

In the past week Madison had her first Carl's Ice Cream, has gotten to play some with her buddy Adrianna, and has had some play time at art class with Ella, her other little buddy. They are cute together and like to do the crafts. We are having breakfast with the Easter Bunny on Friday and both her little buddies are coming. Madison also had a girls only playdate with Lexi. They had a blast with each other! I was feeding her tonight and she kept saying "uhstud please" I finally figured out that she was asking for mustard! When I finally figured it out she said "yes, thank you mommy!"

We got some good deals at the Weecycled Wardrobe today! They had beautiful hand smocked and seersucker dresses for less than $30! I will post pictures when we wear them! Mamaw and I are going to try to work on organizing my mess of a house and getting ready for a yard sale... Yay! And maybe we will even be able to sell our house! That's all for now... plus some pictures of course!

0 comments: