Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!













MAdison made out on Easter. That stinkin Eater Bunny stopped at our house and both Grandmas' houses! Lots of movies, a kimono from Japan and even a little candy! We went to dinner with Papaw and mamaw too... Of course I had to work, but it was still nice! I think the easter bunny came to our house last. I must have scared him when I got in from work b/c I think I heard some shuffling around and there were eggs dropped all down the steps and they led right to Madison's basket. W+She had a blast retrieving them...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is getting so big! I love the pictures with the ears! I think she is starting to look more like Aaron (and his mom!) :)

MKatesMommy said...

I think so too. Crazy how that happens isn't it? Hope Addie is doing better