Saturday, March 22, 2008

Collage of days...

Happy Easter to all! I am once again a little tardy on blogging, so here goes.

Mamaw, Madison and I have been working really hard to get ready for a huge yard sale full of baby cloths, household items and more and getting the house organinzed so that we may have a chance to sell it. On Firday we took and little break, and the Shoe Fairy paid us a visit. She came over swept us up and bought 6 little pairs of shoes for one very cute little girl! So thank you shoe fairy... you know who you are. I also have the inside scoop from a little easter bunny in Japan that Madison is getting a very cool present from there!

I had this bright idea to stay up all day Saturday and take Madison to the Spotsy Egg Drop and let her experience her first eg ghunt. We live 10 min away and left the house at 12:00. It took us 50 min to get there and when we did they told us that the parking lot was closed and we had to find parking elswhere. I found a makeshift spot, grabbed Madison and ran out of the car and up through the fairgrounds to get Madison's registration turned in. We got there they gace her bracelet for her hunt and told me which way to go. I was frantically trying to get her there. it would have been nice if they had told me it had started already. As we showed up the kids we coming out! We ran into Jason and Ada who managed to get7/10,000 eggs. Poor Madison missed it! I felt so bad, thank goodness she isn't quite old enough to know yet. She did go up a lady holding a basket of about 40 eggs and stick her hand out and say please only to have the lady jerk the basket up and walk away... I mean really... isn't this about the kids? I was livid. Ada was nice enough to give Madison an egg though and it made her really happy. Madison spotted an egg on the ground, sans candy, and ran to it and said "I got it" She was so sweet. We did manage to see a firetruck, watch a helicopter drop eggs from the sky and see an easter bunny. We also saw a minature pony, bunnies, chickens, and more and get to ride a pony! Madison thought that was great! I took lots of pictures and a video. I didn't have time to load them all yet, but I'll put up a few now and more later. Aaron and I are going to color eggs with her this week and let her have her own egg hunt at home. At this age it doesn't matter that Easter is over... Next year will be better planning!






1 comments:

manda said...

That lady sucked. Ada shoulda shared more eggs. Can't wait to see all the pics! I'm thinking about taking Ada to Toddlin Time, you still going? Also, where do you take your craft classes?