Friday, July 25, 2008

All in a days work... or play










This week is flying by! It's hard to believe it is already Friday. I made the crazy decision to play in an indoor soccer tournament this upcoming Saturday. We practiced last night and I think I have lost my mind. I feel like I am eighty years old. It's frustrating when your brain remembers how to do something and you body won't cooperate!! We are in trouble... but it will be funny later I guess. So wish me luck!!

I took Madison to The Playroom Wednesday and she had blast. Enough bouncing and jumping to go around. Not to mention the vacuuming, and driving, and cashier time she put in in the Pretend Town. She made a ton of pretend money!!

Saturday Madison is going to the Children's Museum with Mamaw Linda, Papaw Ed and Daddy. She is very excited. I'll post once I hear how it goes and try to get some pics up if possible!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for the soccer tournament! Youll have a blast! :)

She will have a blast at the museum!