Monday, July 21, 2008

Naptime Talk

Ever notice how incredibly cute 2 year olds can be? Madison and I snuggled up for a nap today and she started to rub my face... then my hair, and ended up on my ears... "that one mommy? .... that one too?" She was playing with my earrings with a puzzled look on her face. "My ear rings? Are they mine? Where are my ear rings mommy?" I explained to her that she had beautiful earrings bought for her by her mamaw and papaw, but she had to be a little bigger to wear them. She looked at me stone serious and said, "Princesses have ear rings mommy." She then said, "Anana have my ear rings?" I explained that yes Adrianna had ear rings, but she had them as a baby. I told her we would get her ear rings soon enough. She was content with that. "Yes, I will have ear rings like a princess"

1 comments:

manda said...

reminds me that i should get willas done, and get ada a new pair of earrimgs. shes stuill wearing the apir she got piereced ina t 10month s old.