Sunday, July 13, 2008

hello there....

I haven't figured out why I have it stuck in my mind that I cannot blog b/c I cannot post pictures. Madison continues to brighten my days and crack me up on a regular basis. There is nothing cuter than you're little one telling you to "wake up mommy... it's a sunny day... my eyes are open.... open your eyes!" She talks like crazy and it is easy to forget she is only 2! Our days have been filled with tractor rides, bunny chasing, watching a birds nest go from full of eggs, to birdies and then empty as we watched them take flight. We swim, play with the hose, garden (Madison is pretty good at digging potatoes, and can scope out a ripe tomato from accross the yard), swinging and sliding, running, running and more running... And this is all just at Poppy's and MaMaw's house. She ias eating like a champ and sleeps hard at night. She went fishing for the first time and caught 3 fish last week in the backyard too! She even sits and eats crabs with us! As frustrating a 2 can be I love it too! She is a real person and very opinionated. Her grandam Linda and Grandpa Ed just returned from a long trip and I know she is glad to have them back. We are having pictures done on Friday so I will let you know how it goes and have mom load some pics. I have lots to share!!

0 comments: