Sunday, June 7, 2009

Late night, early morning...

But who cares when you are AT THE BEACH?! Madison and Ccelsie couldn't wait to get to the beach yesterday when we got here. We made them wait until beds were made and clothes unpacked! Then off we went. The waves here are not huge, but are bigger than anything we saw last year. A few snuck up on me while I was trying to get a few good pictures off. One soaked me and hit Madison at her thighs... (don't worry Hand are on her at all times Poppy...) We are collecting seashells (or beach trash lol) and keeping it in a bucket. Madison went to bed like a champ even though it was late and woke up early. I looked at the clock and I swear it said 9:30, so I jumped in the shower, got dressed and dried my hair only to realize it was 6:45! So it was an early start, but we have hit the beach and are now headed to take the girls shopping. We definately need some sweatshirts! Brrr... it gets cold here. So hello to everyone from Madison, Ccelsi, Josh, Mrs. Joann, and Mrs. Lynn. We have more friends arriving tonight and then Sherry and Alyx on Tuesday!

0 comments: