Monday, May 5, 2008

Daddy's Car...

Madison got to ride in Daddy's new car yesterday morning on her way home. About 5 minutes from the house he called to tell me that she had thrown up. I went out to his "new" car to get her and she was covered in vomit! She had it everywhere... She had had 1 or 2 powdered donuts and some diluted OJ for breakfast. I guess when you add to that a car ride, it must have upset her tummy. She was fine, no worse for the wear, and after some new clothes was ready for the day. Daddy's car was christened too... she wasn't playing around when she got sick, the car seat and even down behind the seat was gross! I'm sure that wasn't a fun one to clean. She stayed busy all day playing with buddies and we have a fun day planned for tomorrow! Summer time is my favorite of the year! And everyday with Madison is better than the previous. I expect she'll keep me busy =o)

0 comments: