Friday, May 16, 2008

Strawberry MaddieKate!

I have decided I am thankful that Belvedere doesn't have a weigh in rule. I said jokingly that they should weight kids when they arrive and when they leave b/c you can't realistically put a child in a field with berries and expect them not to eat them! I felt like they were disappearing from the tra as fast as I was abe to pick them! We played in a moon bounce that madison called lucky until the tractor came to pick us up. We had a hayride to the field and picked our hearts out, a quick rde back to the store and off we went! I founf some really good toasted corn that was barbeque flavored.... they taste just like fritos minus the grease. Juicy berries lead to tons of laundry too, so that's my new project... Madison's new saying is "Just one minute" She uses it if she wants something and I tell her not right now, she also tells me "not yet" when I ask her if she is done with something, and pretend play has been mastered with her! There is never a dull moment here!

















1 comments:

Lisa said...

omg, I love the pic of her in the bounce house up in the air, and the one of her in the strawberry field with the rows of strawberries!! Too cute! I wish Addison liked strawberries! :)