Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Under the Big Top

There were lion and tigers and bears... No, wait... I mean camels and elephants, and ponies! And Madison rode them all. I guess I never realized just how big an elephant, or a camel for that matter, was. When you are on top of one looking down it is a different story! I don't think Madison is afraid of anything. She hopped right on the camel with me, and since we had so much fun I thought Daddy should experience the elephant! Madison definatley looked more comfortable than he did, but it wasn't exactly a smooth ride. She rode the ponies all by herself and was really proud. It was a great time, but we learned a lesson. Bring cash... lots of cash. Madison was really good. She only tried to runfrom us once b/c she really wanted to play with some o the animals in the act. She got to wave and blow kisses and did ok after that. Once it was over she rode the ponies again and went down a reall big slide. I think she was the smallest one on it, but loved every minute of it. She tried to wrestle a little boy on the moon bounce... what a bully! On the way out she high-fived a clown and knocked him down... 3 souveneirs, a bloody lip and stinky clothes later we left to come home! Mamaw caught the ice cream "fruck" so there was a sponge bob waiting for Madison. She got a really good bath tonight and made me tell her stories about the circus 3 times instead of reading books. She is now dreaming about her big top experience!




















1 comments:

Lisa said...

that looks like so much fun! I have never been to the circus- I cant wait to take Addie!