Friday, October 10, 2008

All Business

Madison has decided to potty train herself. She decided Wed morning that she was going to go potty everywhere we went... watch out for those potty's that self flush. She didn't care for those much! She wakes up wet from night time and stays dry ALL day... until about 6:30 at night. She clocks out then and pees once, as if she is on a 15 min break. So I guess I could say she is potty trained during business hours only! Stinker! She even peed on my bed last night right after I had made the bed. Oh well...

She also seems to be catching a cold every week from school. As soon as we get her healthy she is sick again by Friday. She's a trooper though... Not sure what to do. Let her get exposed some now and build an immunity or wait til school when she HAS to go. I guess it's better this way. She's pretty tough.

0 comments: