Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's cold






Madison woke up this morning and told me it was fall. She told me it was cold outside and the leaves were changing there colors. Some were falling she said. How observant she is. Fall is going to be a blast with her this year. We went to the pumpkin patch Friday night with the family. It was great. Mads got to play with her cousins Connor and Kaelyn. They play so well together.

If raising a two year old is any indication about what it will be like to raise a teenager I'm in trouble. Madison can be quite the handful. Don't get me wrong, I love everything about her, but boy can she challenge me. She even told me the other night that she was 3... not 2! Dinner time can take 2 hours the way she eats... like a chipmunk packing food away for the winter. It's frustrating, but she does it because to a 2 year old it is power. It's quite funny how their brains work. She has quite the imagination too... sometimes I can't keep up with her. Some times she has me laughing so hard I cry. She really likes Charlie and Lola on tv now. I adore the show and she even talks like them!!

Here are some pictures from the patch... enjoy!

0 comments: