Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Potty update

It has been six days since Madison decided to "potty train herself." Six days and only 2 accidents I might add. The first was last Thursday on my bed and the last in the car yesterday. She told me she had to pee, but we didn't make it in time. She told me "the baby made me pee in my pants!" She couldn't produce the baby, so it must have been another one of those buddies created to take her blame. Even at 2 they're smart! Oh yeah, she is still wearing a pull-up at night and wakes up a little wet, but not soaked...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! What a big girl! :)

Amy said...

Way to go, Madison! And I love the header photo.

By the way, what characters is Madison into lately? I'm doing some early Christmas planning.

We miss you!
--"Great-Aunt" (ack!) Amy