Friday, May 15, 2009

CBS comes to a close...

I am sad to say that our first year of Community Bible Study has come to a close. It will start back up in September. I can't even begin to tell you how much this time meant to my family. Madison has a hunger to learn and loves to learn about God and life's lessons. She looked forward to going to church each week. They ended with a small children's program and Madison's class sang several songs. Grandma and Grandpa came and Great Grandma too! She was very excited and proud to stand on stage and see everyone there cheering her on! Grandpa has pictures and will share when he gets home! I grabbed a few pictures before going into church that I thought I might share...


2 comments:

manda said...

Where do you go?

MKatesMommy said...

Salem Baptist Church