Monday, May 18, 2009

Poppy Fridays

Poppy Fridays have gotten to be a tradition. Madison looks forward to them all week. As soon as Poppy is done with work for the day they have special time together. Madison often stops to let us all know how she feels about us. "Poppy, I sure do love you." This past Friday they had "lawnmower races" and went fishing after digging up their own "sqwilliams" (worms). They even caught a few fish. Poppy always asks her what she wants to do with the fish after they catch them. Madison always says, "throw them back in." But this Friday she said "I want to eat them!" And they did. I asked her if the were scaley to eat and she said, "No mom... We took the scales off!" What a smart little girl! She continues to grow and surprise us everyday. I am so lucky to have her. I can only hope she feels as lucky to have me one day.





1 comments:

Roxanna said...

I love the lawnmower pictures they are too cute!