Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a very special treat this year. It gets to be more special as your child gets older and is able to make you gifts. These gifts from the heart are forever more valuable than anything they could ever buy. Madison and her Grandma Linda spent a lot of time on a very special project for me this year. i have to say it is my very favorite thing and I will treasure it forever. Because Madison put so much hard work into it and because it will remind me of how tiny she was this year. Thank you so very much Madison and Grandma.

We also had lunch together on Friday before Mother's Day to celebrate with Grandma Linda since Grandpa was away on travel. We had great fun and even went to feed the baby ducks and geese outside of Outback. On Sunday Madison and her Daddy met me to have dinner at Outback and we got to feed the ducks again. it was so great to spend part of the day with her!

0 comments: