Saturday, August 18, 2007

1...2...3...

JUMP!!!

I know I have said that Madion is a waterbug, but now she has demonstrated that she has no fear! She loves to jump off of the side of the pool. I even let her go under the water with her water wings on. She came back up, blew a little and then said "gain." Of course I forgot my camera! Go figure... She continues to spout off words that I didn't quite know were in her vocabulary. i think she is gonna give us a run for our money. She is also sporting some new crib sheets. I wish I had some that nice for my bed =o) I know I have posted pics for this update, but I can't remember what they are of, so bear with me. Enjoy and I'll be back soon I'm sure =o)

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkWPhZUZkE-2J9mQ4FQeUxhtf3-1v5OB_j9wieMVBaNkqV_StQg1rVvmlEdBhaeKLtBF8rBZbvDg7y6uLVkwU-A72LTVWmpvl4t-Aen1VTgABe_g1YaX5rM5sVdpxVocZhu5yCgMIIyn8/s1600-h/DSC01390.JPG">



Jump!

1 comments:

Madsgramma said...

Madison says she loves eating Poppy's cooking...Look at her tearing up that ear of corn!!Actually Mamaw cooked that.....So there's hope for you too Mom.Love you guys.