Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On the Up and Up

Off to the doctor we went again this morning. Madison coughed all night long =o( THe good news is that her lungs are clear. They think her croup has now transformed into a viral cold. I think she is feeling better. They gave u some cold meds for her, but we haven't had to use it. We took lots of pictures today. We love it when daddy is home. Since vacatins got postponed, he's home with us this week. Looks like 2 weeks from now we will finally see Elmo!! Yeah! I can't wait. Madison has come up with new names for my parents... "Ma-Maw and Poppy" It's kinda cute. =o) We are learning colors now. She is picking up things so quickly now. Words are spouting out every other minute it seems like. Our bathtub has now turned into a masterpiece by Madison. New bathtub crayons have spiked her interest in coors. I definatley reccomend them. Well, I best be off for now. There is a headache brewing... I'll leave you with a few pictures.

0 comments: