Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Calling all sitters!!

We were in a little bit of a bind for Monday with Madison... Apparently she has supergerms and has really gotten the best of her grandma Linda, and now my mom is working on it too. Aaron had to work, My grandma was busy with other children, (and Madison would have wore her out all day) and I had worked all night sunday and had to work all night monday. So, I was going to be home, but needed to sleep if possible. Because we have the wonderful family and friends that we do, we were able to pull it off, and I got my beauty sleep.

A big thank you to Grandpa Ed for taking daddy to the train and keeping Princess until I could get home in the morning with Cameron. Madison wasn't even excited to see me when I got home b/c she was so happy to have grandpa there. She also thought it was really cool that Cameron was at her house too. Little did she know her day was about to get a lot more exciting. Cameron isn't quite old enough to be alone with Madison all day, so Rachel and Adrianna came over. They had a blast, but I think the girls wore them out! They both appeared to need a nap. i can't wait to hear all the details of the day. Then my mom came over after work to relieve Rachel. What's the saying... "It takes a community to raise a child..."

And, GRANDPA CHANGED A DIAPER!!! ~You heard it hear first!! LOL =o)

0 comments: