Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Phase...

Madison no longer has "the bark" but nw has developed a very congested cough. it too sounds awful. I'm trying to decide if she needs to go back to the docor, or if the will just laugh at me and tell me she has a cold. This parenting thing is hard, and being a nurse only complicates it i think. She kinda clingy today too, but broke away for a little Elmo time though. Still trying to cancel the vacation I thought was cancelled yesterday. The hotel called this morning and said that we needed to cancel through Sesame Place. I just got off the phone with them and I think it is good to go now. It's a good thing people in PA seem to be very friendly! Elmo is excited that we won't be exposing him to croup!

Next week will be fun. We will share our vacation with Grandma and Grandpa. Should be interesting to see them eating with Elmo and friends! And I am under strict instructions from the other "Ma-Maw" and "Poppy" that we better take video of her seeing Elmo and Ernie for the first time. I'm sure there will e several cameras rolling and pictures snapped!! First we have to get Grandma healthy. Seems she has gotten Madison's funk. Get well wishes should be sent her way... ours too. (And maybe a few stay well wishes for the rest of us.)

0 comments: