Monday, August 27, 2007

and WE'RE OFF..... Almost

I can't believe it almost time to crowd into a packed Expedition and head off to PA for our whirlwind vacation. Madison has had diarrhea, I think she is allergic to the thought of vacation! SHe seems to be fine and isn't bothered, but could you imagine that is a swim diaper? Hopefully she is done and she seems to be.

The Crayola Factory will be our first stop this afternoon. We will then have two days at Sesame Place. And if it rains, I'm sure there will be some shopping to be done. =o)

I am at work (my 3rd 12 hour night shift in a row)and get off at 0730. We are supposed to leave around 0830 in the am. I just hope I don't snore to loud or drool too much on the way there!!

EHMO, COOKIE, BIH Bir, OSTER... HERE WE COME!

1 comments:

Madsgramma said...

Look out Elmo....here comes Madison...better not pay too much attention to other guest or she'll let you know!!!lol....Hope you guys have loads of fun..And you better takes lots of pics and videos!!!!!!!!!!!