Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mother of the Year...

So, I've entered into the running for mother of the year... right up there with Britney Spears. While I was at work the other night Madison and Daddy were doing their normal night routine. That's what I thought at work... Turns out, I had left a half cup of McDonald's sweet tea on my bedside table (for a couple of days) and Madison had a mouthful of it before spitting it out. Daddy got the cup and yep, MOLD!! She seemed fine and then threw up before bed. I got the call from a very preturbed Aaron, but I could totally understand. I feel terrible. My poor baby. Time to wake up! SHe is playing blocks right now so sweet! So all you mom's out there, send a message my way with your mommy bloopers and cheer me up!

1 comments:

theosmomnpop said...

I know that I haven't been a mom for that long so my blooper doesn't have anything to do with my baby doing something to me but two days ago I was breastfeeding and I turned to grab something on the table next to me and slapped theo right in the face. I don't know how I did it but he cried like I shot him and I felt horrible! check your myspace.