Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day in recap!













I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We had a blast of a busy day. Madison let us sleep in until 8:45 and by 11am we were at Grandma and Grandpa's for round one! The weather was beautiful and we took full advantage of it! We chased leaves, gathered acorns and took a walk. We had some turkey too! Madison even toppled off of a step onto the ground. I was upset at first, but it is funny now. If I could figure out how to add video... or do anything else to this stupid thing, I would. you would find it funny too I'm sure. Daddy had a nap while "watching football." and then we headed off to grandma and Poppy's house for round 2!

Madison fell asleep about 20 min before we got there so she was a little cranky for a bit, but we made it okay. She had a huge pile of leaves waiting for her at Poppy's but is rained just before we got there and she wasn't much interested in playing with them wet. She instead took Poppy over to the shed to the "tracor"and had some driving lessons. She rode right through the leaves! Believe it or not my camera died, so when Aaron can show me how to load pictures from the camcorder, I will! After a lillte more food and several popsicles, we mde it home safe and sound and Madison and I fell into the bed ata about 9pm and woke up this morning at 9am!

1 comments:

Roxanna said...

Looks like someone had a wonderful day : )