Sunday, November 18, 2007

Terrible Two's?

Yes, I would say she is opinionated, and even a bit outspoken at times, but I wouldn't call this period terrible. I enjoy her antics. She keeps a smile on my face and my feet jumping! Madison has been such a joy and blessing. She is picking up so fast. Today I was in her room sorting clothes and cleaning and I called Aaron who was downstairs. "Aaron..." No answer... "Honey..." No answer. So what does Madison do?? She goes to the gate and plain as day yells for "HOOONNNEEEYY!!" Then she says "AAAOOONN!!!" She was copying me! She is so smart and full of character. She has also decided friday nights are her stay up late whenther you like it or not nights. She ends up laying in bed with me and nurses on and off until she thinks I have fallen asleep, then she very quietly edges off the bed and bolts. That's when I know it is time to rock her in her room again. As tired as I am on Fridays, and often like to go to bed early, I cherish my extra time with her.

We went to see Santa this weekend. She loved him again. Aaron and I are going to take her back again closer to Christmas with the video camera. She also chased the "snow People" down the hall at the mall yelling "Please" until she got to hug them. Then she very politley said "thank you"

I can't wait for Christmas! I love this time of year, and to have a child rekindles the spirit. I am so excited to see how she does this year. It should be a blast, and I know sha alerady have some very cool stuff headed her way!









2 comments:

Roxanna said...

She is getting so big!!! And she looks just like you. I know you guys are going to have a great time with her this x-mas

theosmomnpop said...

I copied you in that I started a blog for Ro's mom to follow! One thing I will tell you from experience with my nephews is that if she is copying you at home that means she could be repeating what you said at imes you may not want....my sister is a divorce' and let's just say we call my oldest nephew CNN for that specific reason and he has been that way for 5 years now! Talk to you soon!