Thursday, November 29, 2007

No rhyme or reason, just history, take 2











Madison is busy spinning herself dizzy in the kitchen and then wobbling into the living room to sing with Sesame Street, so I thought I'd look at a few more pictures of her in her first year! It's hard not to reflect on what you are thankful for this time of year. Sometimes nights at work are tough and all you need is to come home and pick your baby up and squeeze them. It makes you thankful that you are blessed with tantrums and the occasional sleepless nights. She is learning so much. She is saying J and juggle and jiggle and jump with the tv right now!

And for those of who who didn't know me pregnant, this proves I am no liar!

2 comments:

manda said...

I wanna see Ada next time! :)

theosmomnpop said...

I won't call you a liar but you were not huge, you were all baby!!!!