Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Circus Excitement






March 19th

Sherry and I took Alyx and Madison to the Barnum and Bailey Circus! IT was wonderful. I thought the animals were beautiful, although some were a bit overweight. Madison liked all the excitement, but stll talked about Disney on Ice though out the show. I guess she really liked that huh? She thought it was funny that the animals did tricks. She remembered the circus from last year. She has quite a memory. She asked if she would get to ride an elephant and pony. (some memory huh?) A snow cone eaten from the head of a plastic clown and I didn't hear a peep from her for almost half the show! She loves those things. I am proud to say I am getting pretty good at navigating the metro to the MCI center! Here are a few pics to enjoy!

0 comments: