Thursday, October 25, 2007

Big sister for a day



Today Madison was an honorary big sister. Alyx came to stay. She isn't quite 3 months old. I got a little taste of what it was like for my mom when my brother was born. Aparently I refused to drink out of anything but a bottle, and started to sleep in the crib again... i was 3! Madison wasn't quite that bad, but she did want to be in everything the baby was in. She kept trying to take her pacifier too, But I have to giver her credit. She did help me feed Alyx. She helped hold the bottle. And when Alyx cried she would talk to her and tell her to "shhh..." She kept sying "baby baby" She also tried to share her donut. She is trying to say many things. She calls kendall "Kinkal" I think it's sweet. Well, I'm about to get run down by a little girl on a dora fourwheeler, better run!

0 comments: