Friday, October 19, 2007

Madison and "EEEN"

This week was busy busy. Madison and I helped some friends out by keeping their little munchkin Ian. Madison really like having him around. She even shared her mommy. Ian isn't so sure about Madison though. Evertime she got excited or squealed he would haul over to me and cry and hug onto me. At first this bothered Madison, and she would cry and get up oon my other leg. She even said no, mine mommy. After a while I guess she figured he must need me more... she let him borrow me. I got the pac n play out thinking Ian might nap, but I was wrong. He screamed, and Madison got in the thing and layed down and said night night and then played in it the next 30 minutes. Silly girl.

Madison has started to help me with laundry. she helps me put the wet clothes in the dryer and the dry clothes in the basket. Then she rides up the steps on the warm clothes! She was sporting one of Daddy's t-shirts the other day. I think I used to do this too. It was really cute.

We have also had 2 successfull pee-pee's in the potty. The first was last night. She took her diaper off, got a funny look on her face and peed a drop or two. I hurried up and got her to the potty and she peed a ton in the potty. She was so excited and even got the pee-pee dance out of mommy and daddy! Then tonight after we got home from getting daddy she tried to pull her pantas down and aaron instead helped her pull them back up. She then said no, pee-pee and pulled them down and then her diaper. She sat down all by herself and went pee! Yeah!! I was so excited I put her in Elmo panties. She was excited too, and 20 min later she peed on Elmo. Hey, what can I say, she's only 20 months!

Last but not least, Ma-Maw's newest masterpeice is complete. Check out my little clown!

Oh, I almost forgot... Madison now has a Mrs. Potato Head. What a classic. When she tired of making faces on the potato, she had some fun with Ma-Maw!! (almost lucked out on this one!)









1 comments:

manda said...

C-U-T-E. Ada has started to take her diaper off when she's wet. She sucks her big ole belly in to give herself some room and then tries to rip it off. I hope she's gonna be easy to potty train! Congrats on having such a big girl! They grow up too fast, but, hey, that's less diapers to change!