Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little paint to go around

So, A little painting was in need at the Brumbaugh house. Our homeowners association has finally deceided to try to put our failing neighborhood back together. In one reapecrt they are throwing a block party on saturday right in front of my house! I'm a little less than thrilled, and will be sure to let you know how that goes. On the other hand they are sending out citations on everything that each house needs to rectify. Ours said something about the grass/weeds, deck, and that our trim, door and copper roof needed painting. they also said we needed to remove our window ac unit in the loft. Yeah right. If I recall correctly we own this house and pay a hefty morgage for it. I don't thaink that will happen! So mom and dad came over and painted. Well, they had a little help! Check out our little painter!







2 comments:

manda said...

HOA's suck. Mine has been trying to get us to move our seadoo all summer. I've paid yearly dues for 10 years, and the only thing they've done is post signs in the neighborhood.

MKatesMommy said...

I agree, we have been lucky not to lose small children in the crators they call roads!