Wednesday, October 3, 2007

stopping to smell...

the flowers!

Today Madison and I met ma-maw at you guessed it, Cracker Barrel. We had to discuss one of Madison's Christmas presents. Ever heard of the My Twinn dolls? I was told about them at work over the weekend, did a little research and decided she needed one. Aparently so did ma-maw... and ma-maw. That's right, without a little communication she would have had three! I wonder if they would all have looked alike? hmmm.... Great minds think alike.

Madison loves flowers.Every time she sees one she wants to pick it and carry it around. If we won't let her pick it she atleast has to smell it. I's sweet and makes for some good pictures! I'm sure to be thrown in the looney bin for excxessinve pcture taking. I am so a first time mom. Not only do i take the camera everywhere, but i take multiple pictures of the same thing. Aaron says it will take Madison 5 years of her life to look at all the pictures I took in just her first year. I think she will appreciate it.

I kept a mommy journal until I started this blog, so if anyone knows how to get this thing on paper, I would love to have it for her later.

Daddy sounds like he is doing well in Atlanta. He calls throughout the day to talk to us and check on Madison. He says he can't wait to get home to Madison, who happens to be walking around the living room with a towel on her head right now. She has a cold too. I think I might be trying to get it as well. Sneezing and a headache. Madison coughs some and sneezes and has a nasty nose, but seems to feel ok. It's funny how other people's kids snot can gross you out so bad, but when it is your own childs it isn't so bad. I just refuse to walk around town with a child who's nose is running down her lip, or smeared and crusted all over her face. ever heard of tissues? Makes you wonder how often they change their kids diapers too??

Pa-paw is out of town too... or should I say out of the country... Madison says hi and hurry home soon. Yuv you!!



the flowers!

0 comments: