Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Late entry, October 16. 2007:

So, I am behind again. Today is Aarons' birthday. I taught Madison to say Happy Birthday old man! It's adorable. It comes out more like "Happy Dirday Ole Mane!" We went to Outback for dinner with ma-maaw and pa-paw. Madison was a huge eater. She couldn't get enough! She had bread, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, grilled cheese and even a little steak! I am so happy to see her eating so well! Her Daddy is 29... almost 30. I gues next year he'll just be 29a. lol!

Afrter dinner we took Madison outside to feed the ducks and geese. SHe ran to them full force. SHe loves animals and always gets excited to see the ducks and geese. She even had them eating out of her hand! Take a look...






1 comments:

manda said...

Ain't no shame in being 29 more than once. I'm just glad I ain't Carrie, being 35 and all.