Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cheese!





Can she get any cuter? Now when I get the camera out, or she gets it out for me, she smiles a big ole smile and says "CHEEEEESE" She does it at dinner time, in the morning, or any other time of the day. She is really excited for Halloween. Well, I am, but I'm sure she is too. I'm also excited to take her to the pumpkin patch. The big event is Saturday... even if I have to put plastic baggies on her feet! AARON IS THINKING ABOUT DOING THE "ALL YOU CAN CARRY" FOR 26.99. It should make for good pictures. I am off Saturday, so we will be able to go and spend some time there,

I have discovered it is dangerous to go out and leave Madison with my parents! We came home last night after being out for my birthday, and almost got run over. madison came crusing tothe door on her new Dora fourwheeler power wheel. Its really cute and made for 12-36 months. She loves it. I'm surprised she hasn't run the carpet bare yet. Now if only she could figue out how to steer. SHe rides as far as she can go and yells "I STUCK" She also asks "Are You Mommy?" when i leave a room.

Madison has gotten to be a little bit of a daddy's girl too. I know he is loving it.

Please continue your prayers for Grace Oughton and her family.

Until next time... Madison says "BUH-BYE"

0 comments: