Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Valentine's Party

So much fun! We went to Toddlin Time today and Madison took part in her first Valentine's Party. She handed out valentine's and even got a few herself. They sang valentine song and had treats at the end. Madison really enjoyed her cookie! I wouldn't want to be the one to get between her and a cookie. I have my very own cookie monster. I included a few pics from Madison's first V-Day (she was just 11 days old) and her 2nd VDay, which didn't cooperate for... Ofcourse there are some from today too! And I am sure that there will be pictures from tomorrow too. We will be spending most of the day with "Rarell and Nana" (RACHEL AND ADRIANNA) Glad to hear good news from S.D. Hurry home Mamaw! Here's some videos for you...







ss got

0 comments: