Friday, February 1, 2008

Long time


















It has been a while since I have had time to blog. My almost 2 year old little butterfly is very very busy. We are planning for big weekend and will kick things off tonight. Madison's little buddies, (and a few of my own), are coming over for her Elmo party! My mother -in-law made the cake/. She sent me pics and I will post them. Of course there will be more after the party. Saturday is her family party. And then Sunday is the Super Bowl. What a big weekend! Super Bowl weekend will always be busy in this house! We also had beautiful pictures taken at portrait innovations on Thursday. I will post these too. She is a little whiney today, and just pushed herself backward in her chair... No Boo boos, just a little frazzled nerves. Nothing a pop couldn't fix! AND... she has been peeing and pooing on the potty pretty well!

WELL I AM FRANTICALLY TRYING TO GET LAST MINUTE THINGS TOGETHER FOR TONIGHT!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

aww, hope she has a great party(s)!! What a big girl using the potty! I am so jealous that you got balloons in your pictures! I took Addison to the PI in Short Pump and all we got was the block!

Lisa said...

Oh, and I forgot...Happy Birthday, Madison!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Madison! Sorry we missed your party again - we're sick, again! Ugh! Hopefully we'll be ablso to get together soon. Love, Aidan and Lexi