Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We survived!

It is officially over, and life in the Brumbaugh house is finally back to normal! We all ended upi with the stomach bug that got Madison Friday night! Aaron had it by Sunday night and I followed suit Monday morning. I guess there wen all of my paid leave from work! This thing also brought on fevers. Madison and Aaron had theirs for about 2 days, the second day being a low grade. I only had mine one day, and it was about 102. By the next morning I was feeling much better and even went grocery shopping that night! I am bummed though, wish it had happened for me sunday night too, it would have been the same call out incident from work... All in all just thankful to be healthy again! That was awful! Back to play gym today. Madison is fighting to have cheetos for breakfast!

0 comments: