Thursday, February 7, 2008

Potty Training fun!

Today we went shopping for Kendall's birthday. And I have to give myself, and mom kudos... Madison did not get a thing from gymboree today! I'm not saying it was easy, but we did it! Madison has continues to go on her potty well. As we were leaving the mall tonight she stopped dead in her tracks at Belk, drops her pants and says "pee-pee" and was looking for a potty! We went to the big potty, wiped it down and coated it with toilet paper, but it was all a little much for her. SHe was a little intimidated. I'm not read for her sweet little butt to touch a public potty. Do you think anyone would look at me funny if i carried a little potty around in my stroller?? LOL

3 comments:

Lisa said...

they make disposable liners that stick to the potty :) I think you can get them at Target, they have Dora on them :) They are in the baby section, I am thinking about getting some for myself! At least she was letting you know she needed to go! :)

Lisa said...

http://www.target.com/Dora-Explorer-Potty-Toppers-40-pk/dp/B0009QYSO4/sr=1-1/qid=1202432151/ref=sr_1_1/602-1863389-5512612?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Apotty%20covers&page=1

Unknown said...

I saw the potty seats lisa commented on and contemplated one myself. One Step Ahead also has a folding seat that fits into your bag and these HUGE toilet seat covers so the kids don't touch the seat at all.